- What is Kyrobak?
- Kyrobak is a revolutionary at home device, clinically proven to treat lower back pain using proprietary Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) and Oscillation Therapy. This natural, gentle approach provides you with a simple, relaxing method to treat your pain. All you need is 10 minutes a day. Lie back, relax and leave the rest to Kyrobak.
- Can everyone use Kyrobak?
- Kyrobak is recommended for adults that suffer from mild to moderate non-specific low back pain. The weight limit for Kyrobak is 265 lbs. If you are under 18 years of age or are pregnant, please consult with a physician before using Kyrobak.
- Is Kyrobak safe?
- Yes. Kyrobak is proven to be completely safe to use.
- Is it safe to use Kyrobak while pregnant?
- Ask a physician before using Kyrobak when pregnant.
- Can I use Kyrobak if I have a pacemaker or defibrillators?
- Yes, Kyrobak does not generate any electric or magnetic current to the body, nor does it create any other Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI). Kyrobak has gone through extensive tests to make sure it does not interfere with the operation of other devices, including pacemakers and defibrillators.